Rhythm Seltzer: Product Review
CBD beverages and CBD seltzer brands are a vibrant product category, with an estimated worth of $1 billion to $2.8 billion by 2025. InStash is monitoring this trend, and tasting our way through new offerings.
Rhythm: Poised to Break Through
Rhythm CBD seltzer is an early standout in the category. Their seltzers pair CBD with functional ingredients that can reduce sleep latency, increase awareness, and promote recovery. Their vegan products are gently sweetened by monk fruit and can only be described as pleasurable to drink. With only 5 calories per can, they offer a fraction of the caloric impact of other similar beverages.
All products are vegan and come in 12oz cans. Each contains 15mg of broad-spectrum, nano-emulsified CBD (0% THC). We drank our way through Rhythm’s wide line up, and we can heartily recommend them all. These three were our favorites.
Powered by caffeine for energy
- Luscious grapefruit flavor
- 50mg caffeine
- Flavor: Grapefruit Rosemary
- Ingredients: Natural grapefruit and rosemary flavors, broad-spectrum hemp extract, citric acid, monk fruit, green tea extract, potassium sorbate
Pours a sexy pink, with a powerful grapefruit aroma. The flavor is tart, and off-sweet, with notes of citrus and the herbal tang of rosemary. Provides sustained energy without jitters, and no crash.
Fortified with melatonin for sleep
- Juicy blackberry flavor
- 5mg melatonin
- Flavor: Blackberry Lavender
- Ingredients: Natural blackberry and lavender flavors, broach-spectrum hemp extract, citric acid, monk fruit, melatonin, potassium sorbate
Pours a sleepy, blue-ish purple with a faint lavender aroma. Flavor has subtle berries, with most of the lavender in the aroma, except for a lingering herbal aftertaste. The CBD augments the higher-than-average dose of melatonin to provide a nice relaxing feeling.
The ginger and turmeric address inflammation
- Spicy ginger flavor
- 5mg melatonin
- Flavor: Lemon Ginger
- Ingredients: Natural lemon and ginger flavors, broach-spectrum hemp extract, citric acid, monk fruit, melatonin, potassium sorbate
Pours a hazy yellow-orange. The aroma has earthy turmeric and vapors of ginger. Flavor leads with a nice ginger bite, and the tannic flavor of turmeric provides a nice contrast in the aftertaste. I felt like I was taking good care of my muscles after a long bike ride in cold weather.