YOOLOX is a wireless charging power bank with durable and high-quality suction pads. It is designed to work with all mobile devices available on the market. Even if your phones have plastic surfaces and flat rubber, this power bank can work reliably.
The features of the YOOLOX wireless charging power bank are:
- QI Wireless Charging - The approved standard of wireless charging
- Charge-Through Function - To simultaneously charge your mobile devices and the power bank itself
- Quick Charge 3.0 - For Android devices, it increases the charging speed up to 2 times
- Power Delivery 3.0 - For iPhones, it increases the charging speed up to 2 times
- Soft-Touch Surface - To make sure your phone does not get scratched
- Suction pads - To keep your devices in the right position
- Compatibility – Google: Google Nexus 4 and up; Samsung: Galaxy S6 and up, Galaxy Note 7 and 8; Apple: iPhone SE 2, 8, 8 Plus, and X; Others: Microsoft Lumia 950; Nokia Lumia 735, 830, 920, 930, and 1520; HP Elite x3; YotaPhone 2; Sony Xperia XZ2; and LG Optimus G Pro
YOOLOX includes Li-Polymer battery technology, 500 charging cycles, and 5V/1A QI wireless output. It also has QC 3.0 certified chip output USB Type A and C and Input USB Type C. As for its input micro USB, it is QC 2.0 certified chip.
As for its charging time and capacity, the YOOLOX 10K has a charging time of up to 5 hours and 10, 000 mAh capacity while the 16K charges for 6 hours with 16, 000 mAh. If you're wondering on the possibility whether this wireless charging power bank can charge your phone and the power bank simultaneously, it can. With its "pass-through" or "charge-through" functionality, it can charge your devices at the same time, making it convenient because only one external power adaptor is needed.