Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision
Never worry about your home and your property again when away for a long time, especially when you have the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Smart Home Camera installed. This camera, which also comes with night vision, will allow you to watch over your house at any time of the day through the smartphone Wyze App.
If you live in a neighborhood where the crime rate is high and you are worried every single time you leave the house, then upgrading your home security makes sense. The Wyze cam is not just an inexpensive option for you, but it also offers tons of features for its price. Here is a rundown of its features.
• You can receive alerts on your phone whenever there is motion or sound detected
• Night vision allows you to see even in total darkness (does not work through glass windows though)
• Alert videos are saved for up to 14 days, without any subscription or monthly fees required
• Motion Tagging feature to identify playback video or live stream
• Storage is expandable, through microSD, up to 32GB
• Works with Google Assistant and Alexa
• View multiple cameras easily through the app and share the feed with others
• Option to do 2-way audio talk
For such a small smart home camera, it promises to deliver a lot. Still, it has its limitations, like the fact that the camera is not weatherproof. This means you have to install it indoors or where it is safe from rain or moisture. It also does not use batteries, so you need an outlet close by.
As for actual customer reviews, the majority seem to be satisfied with the product, especially with how easy and handy it is. The most common concerns and complaints include cameras going offline, which is not always addressed by software updates. Plus, there are concerns of safety as to the feed being routed overseas. Despite these, feedback is quite positive and for its price, it is a great option to update a home security system.