With its 20 mph top speed and 40 mile range capacity, Volta can definitely get you from one place to another. It has sleek design and countless innovative smart features. You can keep track of your rides, secure it with a built-in anti-theft GPS, pedal efficiently with Smart Mode, and turn it into a key fob.
It is available in 3 colors: grey, white, and black. Aside from giving you elegant color options, Volta also features a motor assist for up to 20mph, pedal-assist only, Type 1 E-Bike, brakes automatically cut off motor assist when triggered, brake lights, ambient light-controlled lights, front and rear LED lights, power assist mode control via the app, anti-theft app GPS tracker, app activity tracker, touch-sensitive display, and hyperwhite LED display.
The upright geometry construction makes it compatible with almost any rider 5’ to 6’4”. As for mobile app compatibility, you can use smartphones with iOS 9 or later and Android 5 or later. Other detailed specifications are as follows:
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Capacity: 5.8Ah
- Voltage: 32-42V
- 10s2p 2.9Ah cell Panasonic lithium ion battery
- Motor: 250W Rear nub sensorless motor
- Speeds: Single-speed belt or 8-speed chain
- Rated speed: 305 RPM
- Brake Lever: Alloy 4 Finger
- Brakes: Tektro M-300 front disc / Tektro 810A rear
- Tires: 22 x 1.5
- Shifter (8-speed): SRAM X4 8 speed trigger shifter
- Chain (8-speed): KMC X8.93
- Chain (belt-drive): Gates CDX Belt
- Freewheel (8-speed): SRAM PG-820 11-32t cassette
- Freewheel (belt-drive): Gates CDX
- Pedals: 9/16 alloy with thread inserts
- Weight: 37 lbs
Because Volta has smart features, you’re given the option to choose between 8-speed modes and single-speed belt drive. This Pure Cycles electric bike allows you to record your tracks with the activity tracker, use Smart Mode to get power only when you need it, and the regenerative braking creates power and transmit it back to your bike when you brake.