Star Wars obviously made a big impact on about 90% of the human population while the remaining 10% is still in denial. Ever since the first movie was released, we have been swarmed with various Star Wars merchandise from clothing, gym equipment, and even sex toys! But who can blame us? The Force was, is, and will always be strong for everyone.

But actually, Star Wars merchandise is popular not only because of the movie but also it’s actually practical and cool at the same time. A lot of makers mastered the balance between form and function; thus, their products really stand out.

Case in point, the Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit. If you were not able to avail of the Thor hammer set as it was sold out immediately, this multi-tool kit is your next best thing, and it comes from the same manufacturer.

Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit incorporates seven tools in one awesome device—four hex keys, two screwdrivers, and an adjustable wrench. The hex keys are located underneath the Falcon and are sealed in place by powerful magnets while the screwdrivers are cleverly and unobtrusively placed in the sides. The wrench, on the other hand, may be adjusted using the wheel in the center of the freighter.

The good news is, you don’t have to be a Han Solo or Chewbacca to operate it. Its simple design makes it easy for anyone to manipulate it with simple twists and turns.

Also, this is made from high-quality materials (as verified by its users) and is nicely built (also verified by the same users). It measures 4” x 3” and weighs about 7.2 oz.

Note, though, that this is not meant to replace your tools altogether. This is just a temporary replacement if you need some repairing done and you want to be the talk of the town at the same time.

$29.99

 

Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
ThinkGeek Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star