Wow. We don’t even know where to begin with the LG G Flex Curved Smartphone. There are so many cool features that you could literally fill up a book (or at least an entire press release) with the findings. Some of the coolest features that jumped out at us — other than the curved screen, of course — are:
- A “self-healing” coating on the back cover which allows the phone to “bounce back” from the wear and tear (i.e. nicks, scratches, etc.) in a typical day.
- The ability to enjoy multiple forms of music — Hi-Fi, CD, and MP3 qualities — along with the return of the KnockON, Guest Mode and Plug & Pop features that first appeared in the LG G2 model.
- A curved IMAX effect for video playback when you’re in landscape mode.
- A Face Detection Indicator that displays the LED on the Rear Key in green to confirm status of face detection and focus.
- A camera timer.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 OS (Yum!)
And last but not least, LG G Flex Curved Smartphone will have a six-inch screen, which divides into two equal panes whenever you need to multitask.