The Birkenstock EVA Arizona Sandals is unbelievably cheap, comfortable, and durable. The Arizona soft foot bed found in these sandals allows you to easily slip into the comfort and relax after a long day’s work. It features a raised toe bar that’s designed to promote the natural gripping motion of your feet. It helps in aiding blood circulation and slightly exercises your legs and feet.
The Birkenstock EVA Arizona Sandals have a contoured and suede lined foot bed that will mold the shape of your feet and create a customized area that aids and supports each and every step. The soft foot bed is designed with a foam layer in between the suede liner and cork layer of your Birkenstock EVA Arizona Sandals. It also features microscopic air bubble to provide more cushion, comfort, and moderate arch support to your feet.
Aside from the raised toe bar, foam layer, and microscopic air bubbles, the Birkenstock EVA Arizona Sandals have the following features:
- Made in Germany
- Double layer Jute top reduces or prevents moisture while the bottom part offers extra strength and easy resoling
- Flexible EVA outsole provides your feet with shock absorbing and lightweight support with long-lasting capabilities
- Natural and convenient heel profile and deep heel cup provides your feet with soft and natural padding to evenly distribute your body weight
- Automatically realigns or correct cork foot bed
- Foot bed is designed from 100% sustainable and renewable cork materials
For years, you will be able to enjoy your Birkenstock EVA Arizona Sandals because it can be easily renewed, resoled, and repaired. However, it is always important to take note of the heat warming instructions, so you can prolong the quality of your sandals. Since EVA soles and cork foot beds can easily be damaged by extreme exposure to heat, it is best not to leave your sandals in closed cars during warm days and in direct sunlight.