Apple and Samsung may not be able to stand the sight of one another in the tech world, but with the All-Dock Charging Station, their devices — along with numerous other competitors’ devices — can live together in peaceful harmony. With small, medium, and large sizes, you can charge as many as six devices at once depending on the size choice that you make. (Price quoted is for the largest, six-device All-Dock.)

It will be blazingly fast, with 2400mA per USB exit. You’ll be able to recharge your smartphone to nearly 80% in less than one hour. The project is currently going at Kickstarter (where else?) and with 35 days remaining, it’s already picked up more than 20% of its $40,000 target goal, so this one is probably going to happen. Get in on the ground floor before it goes up to full $149 retail.

Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
All-Dock Charging Station
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star