Designed for gamers who have a thing for speed, the Acer Predator Helios 300 features a powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i7- 8750H processor, Full Throttle Acceleration, all-metal AeroBlade 3D fans, and Fast 256GB SSD and 16GB DDR4 memory.
The 8th Gen Intel Core i7- 8750H processor provides you with killer combinations of smart features while the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics offer you full throttle acceleration to spice up your game. The all-metal AeroBlade 3D fans deliver enhanced superior airflow and aerodynamics. Likewise, fast 256GB SSD and 16GB DDR4 memory can boost your boot-up times and minimize in-game loading times to provide you with superfast loading speeds.
Other features of the Acer Predator Helios 300 include the following:
- Backlit Keyboard – illuminated keys guarantee that you always strike the correct notes when you’re playing.
- Immersive Sound – delivers smashing and crystal clear voices and special effects because it features a Dolby Audio Premium and Acer TrueHarmony.
- VR Ready – provides you ultimate gaming experience with simple installation
- Lifelike Visuals – it features sRGB color gamut, IPS technology and 15.6-inch Full HD panel
- PredatorSense – offers customization and control of gaming features, including system fan speed, CPU fan speed, and system temperature.
- Supercharged Refresh Rate – has 144 Hz refresh rate speed, allowing it to deliver extremely smooth 2D motion scenes. It lowers input lag and reduces time spent for frame rendering.
Additionally, the Acer Predator Helios 300 requires a Windows 10 Home or later Operating System. It has a 16GB RAM, which is upgradable to 32GB, 256GB SSD Hard Drive Size, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, 6GB video memory, and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. It also has 7 ports, excluding USB (4 slots), for headphones, HDMI, Ethernet, USB 3.1 with Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and Kensington Lock. The gaming notebook’s dimensions are 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches and it only weighs 5.47 pounds.