Outwardly, the Unicat EX70-HDQ probably won’t elicit much excitement. One look at the specs, though, and it becomes instantly clear that this seemingly industrial-type vehicle is actually a go-anywhere, fully-featured motorhome.
Featured inside (of what looks like a motorhome that had sex with a Hummer and then took steroids) includes:
- A full-size bed that sits atop a sort of loft within the living space.
- A U-shaped sofa that can double as an extra double bed.
- A shower room and separated toilet/lavatory
- A fully-featured kitchen with espresso maker and dishwasher
- Customizable materials and textures that could easily be mistaken for a Delta first-class section.
Don’t let the luxurious interior fool you, though; this truck is going places an ordinary motorhome could only dream of. Proof includes:
- A 6 x 6, MAN-TGA
- A 480 horsepower engine
- 16-gear ZF-rated transmission
- 20″F/16″R tubeless tires w/ electronic monitoring system
- 2 fuel tanks with a total capacity of 198 gallons (750L)
- HVAC system
- Storage for an ATV
- Double-insulated, thermal windows (w/ skylights)
…and, frankly, too many additional goodies to list.