We can’t keep up with all the Android phones coming out these days, but occasionally one will come along that deserves a mention. Specifically, the Samsung Galaxy S, one of a few smartphones to which all other Androids are compared.
The latest model, the Samsung Galaxy S III packs a 4.8” HD Super AMOLED display, 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad processor, 1GB of RAM, 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.9 megapixel front camera, and either 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB of built-in storage.
You’ll also find a host of new features such as
- S Voice – Responds to your speech commands. Tell it to wake up, answer, or take a photo.
- Smart stay – Maintains a bright display until you’re asleep.
- Direct call – In the middle of messaging a friend and decide you want to talk to them instead? Lift the phone to your ear and it calls for you.
- Smart alert – Detects when you’ve been away from you phone and will activate a “vibrating nudge” to let you know you’ve missed calls and/or messages.
- Social tag – Friends’ photos will show you their current SNS status.
Available soon in either White Marble or Pebble Blue.