From the same creators of The Streets of Monaco Superyacht comes Project Utopia, a floating island.
While the idea resembles that of an oil rig, the design is anything but. Call it a yacht, a building, an island… whatever you like. This beautiful piece of circular construction is 330 feet in diameter, has 11 decks of living space and the equivalent floorspace of a present-day cruise liner. Additional features include:
- Retractable glass canopy covering the top decks
- A top floor pool deck that becomes an outdoor pool when the glass canopy is opened
- Four platform legs that anchor the structure into place, ensuring stability even in the most extreme weather conditions
- Propellers on each platform leg, that allows the island to move in a slow, steady manner.
- Four helicopter pads for access to the island
- Multiple wet docks capable of housing boats and jet skis for recreational use
Project Utopia is currently envisioned as a mix of retail areas, theaters, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and a casino… but we can definitely see ourselves living on one, just as soon as we make our first billion.