We all know that the Mjölnir is the weapon only Thor, the god of thunder, can make use of. But with the Marvel Thor Hammer Tool Set, you, too, are worthy to exploit this handy set. And it makes you look kinda cool too.
Inside the hammer are 44 pieces of handyman equipment ranging from screwdrivers, pliers, and, of course, a hammer.
More specifically, here are the contents of Marvel Thor Hammer Tool Set, copied verbatim from the maker’s site itself:
- 6″ pliers
- 10-foot tape measure (metric and imperial) with stopper, belt clip, and lanyard
- 24 1/4″ sockets
- Imperial: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2
- 2″ extension bar for sockets
- 2-in-1 stubby ratchet screwdriver with 6 bits
- 30mm double-ended bits: PZ2 x H5, PZ3 x H6, PZ1 x H4, PH1 x SL4, PH2 x SL5, PH3 x SL6
- 3 1/4″ extension bar for bits
- 6″ wrench
- 40Cr quick-release ratchet wrench
- 13 oz. claw hammer
- 4″ folded knife (with 5 replacement blades)
- 4 drive brake caliper tool bits
- Cross slot bits: PH3, PH3
- Slot bits: SL5, SL6
All these tools are strategically arranged inside the hammer, so you don’t have to worry about taking multiple pieces with you. Just lock these contents inside, grab the hammer by its handle, and whistle while you work (or whatever).
This toolset is officially licensed by Marvel and is exclusively created and produced by ThinkGeek. We understand that it may be a bit pricey and you can get other handyman tools with more items for a lower price. But for 44 pieces of gizmos disguised as a god’s weapon? That’s pretty much a bargain.
Plus, the attention you get walking around with Thor’s hammer? Priceless.