Ferrari World, that bad-ass theme park for all you guys and dolls who dig bad-ass cars, is opening up on October 27–well, the exterior park attractions are anyway.
Persons more than five feet tall–say, your Great Khalis and even the yours trulies of the world–can expect to pay around $61 for standard tickets. Premium tickets, which afford us access to a special lounge filled with loads of great refreshments and Ferrari goodness, run about $102. For the Warwick Davis’s of the world (i.e. little people and kids), the prices are $45 and $74. Whether premium or standard, you get to board all rides, leaving no attraction untouched. What attractions you might ask? Well, these:
- Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest rollercoaster, reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car
- G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again
- State-of-the-art racing simulators as those used by the Ferrari racing team
- Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine
- Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training
- Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari
Watch for the grand opening in December. Better book those plane tickets now, Ferrari Freaks!
We'd love to get a study on what percentage of hit songs are actually performed by one-hit wonders. While this list can't shed any light on that data, we're pretty sure, just by doing the research, th... Read more
Guy movies look and feel a certain kind of way. Revenge, action, comedy, and yes, even a little romance, is what it takes to please us. We’re not even above embracing a kids’ movie once in a while. Th... Read more
It’s hard to come up with a list of the 100 greatest songs of all time and not leave people out, or be called a “son of a bitch” and other unflattering things by your readers. Nevertheless, inStash go... Read more
On rare occasions, all those years of drinking and making an ass out of oneself in public pay off. Such was the case when the editors of inStash asked me to comprise a list of must-try beers. It wasn’... Read more
Sign up for the inStash Daily Newsletter delivered every morning via email. We bring you the best gadgets and gifts for men along with top lists and featured stories to keep you in the loop on what's hot. We hate spam so we'll never share or sell your email address. Promise.