Ferrari World, that bad-ass theme park for all you guys and dolls who dig bad-ass cars, is opening up on October 27–well, the exterior park attractions are anyway.
Persons more than five feet tall–say, your Great Khalis and even the yours trulies of the world–can expect to pay around $61 for standard tickets. Premium tickets, which afford us access to a special lounge filled with loads of great refreshments and Ferrari goodness, run about $102. For the Warwick Davis’s of the world (i.e. little people and kids), the prices are $45 and $74. Whether premium or standard, you get to board all rides, leaving no attraction untouched. What attractions you might ask? Well, these:
- Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest rollercoaster, reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car
- G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again
- State-of-the-art racing simulators as those used by the Ferrari racing team
- Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine
- Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training
- Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari
Watch for the grand opening in December. Better book those plane tickets now, Ferrari Freaks!
Sign up for the inStash Daily Newsletter delivered every morning via email. We bring you the best gadgets and gifts for men along with top lists and featured stories to keep you in the loop on what's hot. We hate spam so we'll never share or sell your email address. Promise.